Tuesday, November 26, 2013

When Pigs Skate

I know I'm asking for big trouble here. Some PETA nut will be stalking me and when she/he/it sees this video I'll be reported for putting my piggies in grave danger but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Each day when Keith feed these weanlings their raw milk they go quite nuts. Running at break neck speed to be first at the trough. They love the stuff.

Last night the big mud puddle in front of the barn froze...so when the pigs came out for breakfast there was a good deal of slipping and sliding . Quite hilarious. Thus, I told Keith not to feed the pigs in the evening until I had a chance to video tape it




. I knew you...my audience...would love it.

But, it seems those pigs are once again, smarter than I look. Seeing the camera and not wanting to embarrass themselves in a viral way, they restrained themselves, keeping their (mental) balance better than other ice princesses we have known.




No, I cannot figure out how to slow the video down. Just one more reason my blog remains small potatoes. Any advice would be appreciated. It may not be followed, but it will be appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. Yep, it goes fast. Funny though, just like it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year my neighbour decided to empty his pool down into our track, just when the temperature hit its lowest. We ended up rather like your piggies! Thank you again neighbour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried giving your pigs a football to play with? Apparently they pick up the game very quickly, but I'm not sure about the off-side rule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the first time i have ever seen a pig skate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video just made my day. Thanksfor sharing!

    ReplyDelete