Friday, August 7, 2009

Denim dude


August 7, 2009

My husband is a very demanding man. Last week, in front of company no less, he asked me to bring him another cup of coffee ! The week before that he...never mind...that was someone else. But the week before that he insisted I...wait...I got nothing. Well, maybe he's not THAT demanding but he sure lets it be known that he appreciates something. Like having his clothes hung out on the line. He'll say really manipulative things like, "those clothes sure do smell good."

Is that not a huge amount of pressure ?! So I caved. It is impossible to be strong willed and selfish every single day I tell you. And just to prove that I do consider my husbands wishes once in a full moon I took pictures of the clothes and the full moon.

He was right. They do smell good.

No comments:

Post a Comment